Safety Instructions for Inflatable Rentals
- Supervision by an adult or responsible mature person should be in attendance at all times.
- Ensure that the unit is secured properly with the securing lines and pegs provided.
- The unit should be fully inflated before children start playing on it. Nobody on the unit during deflation.
- The blower and extension lead should not be in or near water.
- No shoes, glasses and jewellery, food or drink allowed on the unit.
- No pets!
- Do not jump on or off the unit and keep a distance from the sides.
- Only children of similar age and height should play on the unit together.
- Slide feet first on the units that have a sliding facility.
- No playing with the blower – sticking items or figures in the fan!
- No wrestling or somersaulting.
Inspection at point of inflation
- The blower is tested before dispatch, but on receipt check again before unpacking unit.
- Ensure that the extension is long enough and not strained when plugged in. Also ensure that the cable is placed in such a way that people cannot trip over it.
- Inspect the unit to ensure that there are no holes, tears or damage.
Note: Each unit and the blower are inspected and tested before dispatch, but should there be a problem, report the fault immediately.
- Find a flat surface on which to place the blower. Do not place the blower on a sandy surface as the sand will be sucked into the blower.
- Turn the blower so that it is in the direction of the unit.
- Attach the tube from the unit around the neck of the blower and secure by means of the Velcro.
- Make sure that there is space all around the unit once it is inflated.
- The Blower should not be in or around water.
- Place the blower out of the way of children.
- Ensure that the power available is sufficient for the blower. If you are using a multi-plug with other items plugged into it, you may find that the power is drained and not sufficient for the blower.
- Try and use the shortest extension cable to avoid loss of power.
- Before deflation get all children off and out of the inflatable.
- Remove any debris that may be left on the inflatable.
- Disconnect the airflow and allow the air to escape freely.
- Remove all the anchoring devices, i.e. pegs and/or sand bags
- Once the unit is completely deflated pack up by systematically folding the sides in first and then roll the unit.
- Place in PVC carry bag.